Pages

Sunday 10 December 2017

The seaside is a nice place to relax!



  • The Seaside is a beautiful location to relax and swim.
  • Even though the sea is calm, you can hear the gentle never-ending lapping of tiny waves swishing across the sand.
  • As you relax at the Seaside, you can smell the fishy air coming in from the fish caught in nets.
  • When you walk on the sand, you can feel the bumpy rocks rubbing underneath your feet.
  • When you swim in the deep blue sea, you can feel the extremely hot sun burning your skin.
Learning Intention: We are learning to write a description.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write five descriptive sentences to describe the seaside and record it using screencastify.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Angelina, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey. I can't wait to blog with you this summer and hear all of your wonderful ideas.

    I am so impressed with this video. I love relaxing at the beach. You have used such wonderful descriptive language. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

    Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.