Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Trip to Botanic gardens

L.I.-W.A.L.T.-write a recount using describing words.
Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I can write a recount about Botanic gardens trip using describing words.
Image result for botanical gardens                                    Have you been to Botanic gardens?

                         Botanic Gardens

Last Tuesday the whole school went to Botanic gardens.My friends and I Anamaria and Roneeza went to see the pretty and colourful flowers.The flowers were pink,purple,white and blue.Some of the flowers were big,tall and stinky.The flowers that I liked were the pink ones.

Afterwards we went to see some herbs.We tasted the herbs with Oliver it tasted bad.Then it was nearly lunch time before it was lunch time I took two herbs for my brother and mother.My brother and mother said it was disgusting.So I went to go eat my lunch.

After a while my friends and I were talking about plants.We were all happy to visit Botanic gardens.Eventually we caught the bus to school to go home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.