Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

How do I show tika, pono and aroha?

Learning Intention: We are learning how to act with tika, pono and aroha.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I list ways that I can show tika, pono and aroha in different places.
    
   How to show Tika, Pono and Aroha  
1.In the playground:
Image result for love I can show tika, pono and aroha when I let people go first on the swing, and when they fall, I will help them get up and take them to the teacher to put a plaster on their injury.

2.In the classroom:

 I can show tika, pono and aroha when I obey and  respect the teacher. I will not shout at my friends. I will be faithful to them and spread the message of Jesus to my class mates.


3.At home :                     
I can show tika, pono and aroha by obeying my family and help with the dishes, clean the rooms, and control my emotions when situations make me angry.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.