Pages

Sunday 30 April 2017

Going to my cousin's birthday!


Drinks-raspberry-blueberry-pineapple-cola
Lollies- strawberry
Songs-Lean and dab,Bet can do it like me,cutral songs and controlla
Games-tag,can you hang upside down


On Saturday, my family and I went to the hall to celebrate my  cousin’s birthday. When we got there, we said hello to everyone.


First my mum and dad went to their friends to talk about the dance off, so my brother and I went to find our friends. After we found them, we played games on the safety monkey like tag and can you hang upside down the longest. Afterwards my cousins and I went into the hall to give out some lollies to the rest of the children because they were from my aunty to give out. Before long, the boys came in the hall and we had a dance off. Next, my cousins and I were dancing to some cultural music and Controlla. The boys and my brother were dancing to Lean and Dab and Bet Can Do it like Me. We were scared that we would get low votes from our parents.


Later on, the parents brought back the score and the girls won. Soon all the children were  eating lollies. We were so happy that we won. Soon after that my sister, cousins and I went to say happy birthday to my little cousin. When it got dark, we said goodbye to everybody and went home after that.


I like going to parties because it is a lot of fun.

Learning Intention: We are learning to write the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I can write an introduction, conclusion, and events about going to my cousin's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.