Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Our last sesion of Orienteering was awesome!!



On Friday the 31st of March, my class and I went underneath a big tree to have our Orienteering session. The first thing that we did, was we all lined up in a straight line. My teacher and our coach timed to see how long it would take the class to complete the course. We were all given a map to follow. We were all happy because we did not have to buddy up. I tried to do my best to be the first girl to sit down. Eventually, we all completed our maps so we did another round. I like Orienteering because we get to run around and learn how to read a map.

Learning Intening : We are learning to write a verbal recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a brief recount to describe our fourth Orienteering session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.